Friday, February 13, 2009

Newbie..

So, here I am after many years of thinking about this, I am actually going to put something online.... and it is a little scary.

I haven't thought about what I am going to say. I have dumped loads of ideas and 'formats' in my virtual bin and decided to 'go with the flow'.

I suppose the first thing you should know is I am a man [well, most of me is anyway...] of many facets. I hold some strong views and generally are not afraid to voice them....if you don't agree with me then you have the right to say so but I am civil and would like to remain that way in my conversations, virtual or otherwise.

Mostly though, I love humour and would gladly share a joke or look at the zanier side of life with people than rant and rave. Some of my musings and ramblings may seem odd and disjointed but then at times life is odd and disjointed. you would not think a link existed between Central Heating, New Car, Roomba hoovers, DVLA, Halfords, Pizza Hut, Flower shops, iPhones, car stereos, baked apples and Twitter, but those things have all played a significant part in my day today....disjointed yet oddly linked. more in further posts on these and other things.

One thing you will see on here is opinions on Rugby Union, especially Rugby in Wales. I love it and all the surrounding stuff and nonsense that goes with it. I have been known to stop outside a school playing fields to watch a game in play [took me ages to convince the police I was genuine :-)))]. I watch local teams, games on Tv etc. My partner is very understanding and I do not abuse this and a balance is struck which keeps us both happy. Anyway she likes Gav Henson's thighs !!

Music is another passion and I play the guitar [badly] and the Bohdran [Irish Drum]. There will be more on this in forthcoming posts.

So Welcome, anyone who strays by, and go look in on GEMMAK500 at the link... Nice lady with a nifty line in design.... hey I could do ad copy...

1 comment:

gemmak said...

Welcome to the blogosphere :o)