Thursday, February 19, 2009

Muscles....

As in aching and 'I had forgotten I had those...'

I have for the past 3 days been decanting 90% of the cupboard contents [and removing cupboard doors] in the kitchen to elsewhere in the house so the joiner could replace the units and put new doors/trim etc on. This naturally involved lots of step climbing, carrying/lifting and general moving things until our dining room table and bath [don't ask] were full. Of course what came out had to back in via dishwasher.... Ever tried to put something back in it's package once it's been opened? If so you will have some empathy with where my head is now.. and the Muscles? I have rediscovered that my anatomical knowledge was not lost, I had just forgotten where these muscle groups were. They are now leaving me in little doubt as to their location every time I move.

In my next move of self flagellation it will be bathroom painting....

No comments: