Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring

Spring, I like Spring... the vivid greens turning the landscape fresh and inviting....

I am fortunate that I live where I do...{North Wales Coast} It has loads going for it:

Scenery in spades, 2 mins from beach, 10 mins from rolling pastures, 35 mins from Snowdownia, 45 mins from Major Cities and shopping centres. A half decent trunk road goes right across the country. The weather is temperate, and generally tame [Although Towyn in the early 90's was the exception that proved the rule]..... and the countryside is spectacular right now, especially on a sunny day.

So with my love for my area rekindled, I am going to reignite an old pastime of mine .........Caravanning [Fuck you Clarkson, I pay as much road tax as you do...] I am genuinely looking forward to pleasant weekend on the Lleyn Peninsula or on Anglesey... maybe down to South Wales .... maybe !!

I love the peace and quiet of a caravan, the sense of freedom from mealtimes, and regulation associated with Hotels and the like. It is also going to be cheaper :))

Here's hoping for a long warm summer..........

No comments: